Monday, June 25, 2007

Pasha Bulker Transformer

Pasha Bulker Transformer? Thats one way to get her off the beach!
Transformer Mania is setting in folks- this is a pretty awesome example of creative fan art. I was really surprised to see the ship get up and run away!
Take a Look!

Anyone Find Anything Better or Funnier Than This? Let me know if you do!

Also, I have been meaning to post this video, although I am sure that most people have already seen it on YouTube- this was an accident from quite a while ago- and I didn't even remember hearing about it. I must've been out to sea when this went down or something (or just spaced out as usual). This video is NOT funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck that!
That ship is messed up. I wonder if they survived? It looks like someon knew what was happening. I would hate to be on the bridge during that

Rob said...

The transformers are awesome! That is some really cool fan art. I'll bet that takes some time to create.

I don't remember there being any ships or boats that were transformers- but that would makes sense.

Anonymous said...

The windoc accident was because of the bridge operator- probably drunk, but I can't remember- it was a while ago.

It is funny how much old stuff you can find just getting posted on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Subscribe To The MaritimeLinks Editors Blog!