Saturday, March 10, 2007

Starting a business is rough

Well the site has been launched early- for tests and working the bugs out. Not many people have found it yet, but I haven't advertised much yet either. It is looking pretty good, but it is a work in progress (and always will be). Someday this will be the most beautiful site. But, of course none of our staff are professional web designers.

Starting up MaritimeLinks has been fun I must say. I don't mind the work. But some companies and government offices I have had to deal with have been awful. I won't mention any names yet, but one business I went to to get the logo for the website- AWFUL service. I guess you get what you pay for and I think they want more money just for speaking to me.

So I cancelled with them and made the logo for myself. Not too bad if I do say so myself.

So for all you businesses out there, I will try my best to be a good business owner and talk to you and give good service to everyone I deal with. I know how awful it can be to have this type of thing happen to you when you don't even hear back from the company that is supposed to be working for you!

No comments:

Subscribe To The MaritimeLinks Editors Blog!